The contract consisted in a complete delivery of a steel structure for the air-handling machine room in the area of Sova's Mills on Prague's Kampa Island. The original structure was destroyed by fire and was therefore removed. A new steel structure was designed for the remains of the existing intact structure, which now performs the same function. The following activities were carried out during the project:
- Inspection and survey of the structure assembly site
- Creation of drawing documentation including the shop and assembly documentation
- Cleaning of existing undamaged structures and their treatment with corrosion protection
- Fabrication and assembly of supporting steel structures
- Fabrication and installing of ventilation louvers
A special feature of this order was the realization during the museum operation, when during the assembly work it was necessary to take into account the passing visitors and ongoing theatre performances. The reward was work in the beautiful centre of Prague.