The subject of the contract was technical supervision and technical assistance in the implementation of the hydromechanical part of steel structures during the construction of a hydroelectric power plant with an output of 53 MW. The hydroelectric power plant is located on the Mtkvari River near Akhaltsikhe in Georgia. Activities carried out:
- Setting up procedures to ensure the quality of work of the steel structure supplier
- Technical supervision of steel structure construction, related inspections and tests
- Technical support and initiation of corrective actions
- Deadline checks, regular reports, etc.
Hydromechanical parts of steel structures:
- Closers, Slides, flaps, gates and their components such as storage thresholds, guide rails, etc.
- Crane runways, bridge cranes and other lifting equipment
- Steel parts of the engine room: pressure hatches, pressure doors, ...
- Supply and discharge pipes, guide plates