The work was carried out in the following sequence:
- Inspection and diagnostics of the structure with identification of the corroded elements to be replaced
- Geodetic survey of steel structure and determination of dimensions of steel elements
- New structural analysis of the structure with reinforcement proposal
- Workshop documentation of changed and reinforced parts and fabrication of these elements
- Implementation of replacement of corroded elements and reinforcement according to the structural analysis
- As-built documentation
- Initial inspection according to ČSN 73 2604.
Since no documentation of the steel structure has been preserved, the work proceeded in the above sequence. The whole implementation was demanding both in terms of time (equipment shutdown of 4 weeks) and in terms of implementation itself (strict requirements for supporting of the busbars when replacing the supporting members parts).